Proposed Te Tai o Poutini Plan Submissions
The submission period for Te Tai o Poutini has been extended by 4 weeks, now closing at 5pm Friday 28 October 2022.
You can make a submission through the following means:
- Online submission form on this website
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: Te Tai o Poutini Plan Submissions, PO Box 66, Greymouth 7840
• Buller District Council, 6-8 Brougham St, Westport
• Grey District Council, 105 Tainui St, Greymouth
• Westland District Council, 36 Weld St, Hokitika
• West Coast Regional Council, 388 Main South Rd, Paroa, Greymouth
Please mark “Attention: Proposed Te Tai o Poutini Plan, Submission”.
The Microsoft Excel spreadsheet below should only be used by submitters who wish to make submissions on a substantial number of plan provisions. If you are using this spreadsheet you must also fill out a submission form with submitter information. Then upload the bulk submission spreadsheet with the online submission form, or attach it to your emailed submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The content provided in your submission form will be published to the Te Tai o Poutini Plan website and available to the public. It is your responsibility to ensure that your submission does not include any personal information that you do not want published.